skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sick wit it!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Let the journey begin.
Well I've finally given into my temptations and am making my own blog page. What can you expect from this site? Well bmx for the most part but I will occasionally put other stuff up too, so keep checking.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LoF
LoF in it's glory days
Blog Archive
►
2009
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(24)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(18)
Take a gander and get excited
what are they thinking
Take a guess at what I'm excited about in this vid
Hell Yeah!
Diddy dancing and eating cereal with OJ
premiums 3.3lbs frame
Mikey Rules
biker fight
Freecoaster madness
Season's End
this just in
Preview numba 2
Rain.................................................
It's Hump Day!
Limited Edition Orchid High Tops!!!
web edits
Video in the works.
Let the journey begin.
About Me
Anthony
I go to school and ride bicycles.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment