Monday, March 23, 2009

day Un

Ok so I finally made it to china, but my tooth paste got confiscated in LA then some ass holes got into a fight so my flight out of LA was delayed for an hour while the cops tried to figure out exactly what happened, and eventually both of them got kicked off the plane haha sucks for them. The in flight movie wasn't that bad besides the fact that is was in italian and there weren't even any guidos on the plain. So after I got into Beijing or Peking for you P.C. people I got my face wash and contact solution confiscated! That was it for the downsides of the trip so far. When I got into Chong Qing I maet up with my step mom and when I walked out... my dad's personal driver was waiting for us with my dad's old bmw 740 il. Oh I also found out that my dad got rid of all his bmws and traded them for benz so I guess the 740 il is now a company car. But that's all for now I just got to the new house and it is awesome so as soon as I figure out how to upload pics on a chinese computer I'll show you all what is looks like.

No comments: